Truth Rules

A blog for fans of Clay Aiken. It may take a while but in the end, truth will win out over lies. Keep it clean, no threats ... and if I don't like what you say I own the delete key.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Who's paying?

A while back John Paulus advertised on his blog that any male willing to come forward with a story about Clay Aiken would be paid $10,000.00 each.

Last night he left this comment for me and several other bloggers.

John Paulus
has left a new comment on your post "Blue-haired ladies": I just wanted to give you a little heads up. There have been takers for the $10,000 offer and other guys have come forward. I would be paying close attention in the coming weeks. ;-) Publish this comment. Reject this comment.

He left this comment for OhCrap.

John Paulus said... Oh crap it's not me that is paying the 10,000 for the story. I was just that facilitator. 10:11 PM

Now the question is, who is paying for this smear campaign? Who is paying the facilitator? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to come up with a list of names of who might be paying. Who ever it is, they better start worrying about their facilitator outing them.

This blog seems to have struck a nerve. I'm being impersonated and made to look like I'm posting nasty comments on the hate blogs. NOT TRUE.

16 Comments:

Blogger Truth Rules said...

I didn't go to him. He came to me.

He gets off on what he thinks is power and can't keep his mouth shut. It will be his downfall.

October 05, 2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger Oh Crap said...

OMGosh! "Facilitator Outing"... Sometimes I wish I had your brain, Truth. YOU are a genius.

October 05, 2006 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah paid informants. How credible.

October 05, 2006 11:43 AM  
Blogger Truth Rules said...

OhCrap, sometimes I wish I had your knack for phrasing. You've made me spit soda all over my keyboard quite a few times.

October 05, 2006 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People are paid for their stories all the time. I just read where Steve Irwin's widow was paid around six figures for her interview with Barbara Walters.

October 05, 2006 12:34 PM  
Blogger Truth Rules said...

Anon @ 1:34,

Looks like you've missed the point.

October 05, 2006 5:01 PM  
Blogger WRU said...

Great job Truth!

October 06, 2006 12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It gets more obvious everyday. JP is already being paid.

October 06, 2006 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course JP is being paid. He didn't succeed as well in Ft. Lauderdale, but seemed to hit pay dirt here in NC.

It's all unraveling for him, and he shows it everyday. Can't wait for that guy that knew him from the military comes back over with the information on his "excuse" to get out of the service.

JP used the gay excuse, but actually he left the service the year it became MANDATORY for psychological testing. VERY TELLING isn't it? lol

Can't wait to see what's coming.

October 07, 2006 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good point about worrying about pickle outing the facilitator. I certainly wouldn't want to do bidness with him. Thanks to all of you for providing these blogs. Wouldn't have made it through this past months without you.

October 07, 2006 7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were the friends/family/minions of Pickle, I would be leaving him far behind. Because I will tell you the truth haters and trolls, if you helped him in any way you will be prosecuted also.

It is called an Accessory.

Wikipedia definition is:

An accessory is a person who assists in the commission of a crime, but does not actually participate in the commission of the crime as a joint principal.

October 07, 2006 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truth last night I was bored so I ventured over to the swamp to just read. Someone on there claims to have all information about you, and was offering it to JP, but he wouldn't bite. I did see some takers wanting it, not sure what ever came of it.

October 08, 2006 12:38 PM  
Blogger Truth Rules said...

Aiken4Clay, don't worry. The "insider" info I've seen from there is wrong anyway. But thanks for letting me know.

October 08, 2006 1:36 PM  
Blogger Truth Rules said...

To the FYI poster. Thanks.

October 08, 2006 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Diane! How are you?

October 08, 2006 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Insider crap is Groucho, just ignore. He has tried this crap since CA has been around. Keep in mind, Groucho has many other MO's including racist, and rumor has it, drug arrests.

October 28, 2006 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter tracker
counter tracker