Truth Rules

A blog for fans of Clay Aiken. It may take a while but in the end, truth will win out over lies. Keep it clean, no threats ... and if I don't like what you say I own the delete key.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What's my name?

I have no respect for justice.

I maim without killing.

I break hearts and ruin lives.

I am cunning and malicious and gather strength with age.

The more I am quoted the more I am believed.

I flourish at every level of society.

My victims are helpless. They cannot protect themselves against me because I have no name and no face.

To track me down is impossible. The harder you try, the more elusive I become.

I am nobody's friend.

Once I tarnish a reputation, it is never the same.

I topple governments and ruin marriages.

I ruin careers and cause sleepless nights, heartache and indigestion.

I spawn suspicion and generate grief.

I make innocent people cry in their pillows.

Even my name hisses.

I AM CALLED GOSSIP
...author Unknown

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the idiot's name isn't "Gossip", it's John Paulus. He only wishes he could do the things that Gossip does. He's trying hard but has only managed to be a bothersome gnat. One day he will be swatted as he deserves.

August 30, 2006 11:56 AM  
Blogger Truth Rules said...

I wish I could take credit for writing this but I can't. I went back and added author unknown - don't want to mislead anyone.

Thanks.

August 30, 2006 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well looks like a message from Clay's Street Team has scared everyone off - I'm surprised there's been no response to the message.

I don't know if the message is from Clay's team or not - it doesn't really matter. It's a good message.

August 30, 2006 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanted to share another great quote - real words to live by.

To all the "thems" out there, trying their best to destroy Clay and his career and to steal his fans joy, these words are directed to you. Shame on you....

=======================

"People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have and it may just never be enough;
Give the world the best you have anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it's all between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway."

~Mother Teresa

October 03, 2006 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter tracker
counter tracker