Truth Rules

A blog for fans of Clay Aiken. It may take a while but in the end, truth will win out over lies. Keep it clean, no threats ... and if I don't like what you say I own the delete key.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Golden Bull



According to Answers.com the definition of Bullshit is:

1. Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.
2. Something worthless, deceptive, or insincere.
3. Insolent talk or behavior.


A Bullshit Artist is someone, usually suffering from an inferiority complex, who cares not a whit about truth or honesty. His only concern is with appearance and effect. His stories are designed to persuade his listeners (or readers) that he is sincere. He prances around like a peacock displaying his feathers. Look at me. I'm so smart. I have the inside track. I know inside information. Bull shit!!!


Not too many Clay fans don't know about one dedicated but grouchy Bullshit Artist who has dedicated himself to earning an M.B.A. (Master Bullshit Artist). For all his hard work at making an ass out of himself he should be awarded the Golden Bull.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I realize that the so called sale to Yahoo and Symantec is Bull Shit

July 25, 2006 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog Truth, I am from the South, won't say where. But we say if it smells like bullshit, looks like bullshit, then there is a good chance its bullshit.

July 25, 2006 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think when Hillary Clinton announces that she's running for President, I will claim that I and my other 6 personalities gave her the idea and we will all get Cabinet positions.

July 25, 2006 7:44 PM  
Blogger WRU said...

Wonder who?????

July 25, 2006 9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are they serious at that Cootie site? Weird??????? Who are they trying to kid?

July 25, 2006 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My senior bullshit project is to invent an entirely new set of accomplishments for myself. I think I'll start by claiming I have a private long distance jet and a software empire. That should earn me an "A".

July 25, 2006 11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so speechless. This is so beyond ridiculous.

July 26, 2006 12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And they say Claymates are delusional with their fantasies..

July 26, 2006 12:30 AM  
Blogger superdeluxewonderful said...

Groucho's site will be gone by later today. He says it's because he'll be so busy with his new "internet security package" but I don't think so.


Whoooooo-hooooo!!!

July 26, 2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger Truth Rules said...

I saw that. He'll pop up on a message board somewhere...but by now most of us can identify his writing style.

Good riddance to him and those like him.

July 26, 2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger superdeluxewonderful said...

Sorry, kids, he left an addy for his new blog..."grouchoownsyou".

Wonder how long it will take to get this one shut down?

July 26, 2006 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He needs us. He has not life without us. Right cootie man?

July 26, 2006 4:10 PM  
Blogger WRU said...

What a perfect description of him!!

I couldn't have described him better!

Now back to the album news....

July 26, 2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger WRU said...

That guy is disturbed to say the least.

July 27, 2006 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter tracker
counter tracker