Truth Rules

A blog for fans of Clay Aiken. It may take a while but in the end, truth will win out over lies. Keep it clean, no threats ... and if I don't like what you say I own the delete key.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Pot stirrers

I just went reading another blog. I see we are still blessed with pot stirrers. Whether people like us or Clay or not I hope they wise up and realize when they are having their chains yanked.

Nobody is celebrating. All you hear is people breathing a sigh of relief.

Over the last three years we've dealt with our share of "insider" information. Some of it has been real and some of it was designed to create conflict. After a while it gets easier to figure out which "insiders" are nothing more than trouble makers and pot stirrers. This type thrives on conflict and where there is none they will do their best to create some.

9 Comments:

Blogger Truth Rules said...

Someone who "supposedly" knows whats going on on the FOC board was saying how we were celebrating and hi fiving each other. That is so far from the truth I wanted to barf.

I don't want to say who or where but I was so ticked I had to say something.

July 10, 2006 6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Truth - I'm at FOC all the time and there is definitely no 'high-fiving' going on. We are all just glad it's over and that jp has gone back to his life.

Actually it's all pretty low key where he is concerned and the last few pages have had NOTHING whatsoever to do with him.

July 10, 2006 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

High fiving? That is completely uncharacteristic of the tone and mood of the pro Clay blogs.

July 10, 2006 6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know it really does not matter
what the pot scrapers say. I myself have been educated to what has been going on for the past 3 yrs. The thing they will never be
able to change is one Mr. Clay Aiken's talent.

July 10, 2006 6:57 PM  
Blogger Truth Rules said...

It matters to me because if John reads it he will have a totally false impression.

July 10, 2006 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I just came from the FOC and there is no high 5-ing going on over there at all. We aren't even talking about John. I think we're all tired and just looking forward to Clay's next move and enjoying some much needed peace.
Lana

July 10, 2006 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't seen any hi fiving at FOC either.

Think it's just someone trying to stir the crap some more. Pay them no mind, they're not worth thinking about.

I think all of us are just so happy that the crap may be coming to an end and we can now just enjoy Clay and his new CD and upcoming tour.

July 10, 2006 11:11 PM  
Blogger Oh Crap said...

I saw what you meant. The same old games but, hopefully, everyone on all sides are aware of how they work by now.

July 10, 2006 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not worried about Groucho and the crap that he continues to try and stir. I think most people know that he is a nut case - and I'm so happy that John now realizes it too.

July 11, 2006 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter tracker
counter tracker