Truth Rules

A blog for fans of Clay Aiken. It may take a while but in the end, truth will win out over lies. Keep it clean, no threats ... and if I don't like what you say I own the delete key.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hypocrisy!

If this weren't so sad it might be funny.

Remember the FTC "complaint" supposedly filed by 9 former fans who refused to identify themselves. Well "Groucho" was all over that like a fly on honey. He went on and on about it's veracity.

Today he says he's been served with a cease and desist order but says that since he can't identify who it's from it's bogus.

Quote: "We recieved a C&D threat from an obscure law firm in California this morning along with an acknowledgment of the reply we sent yesterday. The threat, made in sophisticated legaleze to our corporation AND Blogger, is unmistakable in it's intent but it is unclear to us who, precisely, is being represented."

He says he's out to expose bigotry and homophobia yet he says this..."At that point we will inform you who our adversary is and dive into our agenda of exposing Clay Aiken and the Claymates for the queer Wombats they are."

What makes one so different from the other? Why, it doesn't fall in with his line of hate.

Talk about being a hypocrite.

This part is too good to ignore.

"A new chapter has begun in the war against the vile, repugnant, vicious, Claymates. WimbletonCootie promises it will be informative, honest, intelligent, funny, and the Silver Bullet that ends the delusional, mean spirited, vicious, influence of Claynation once and for all. We swear this truth, will walk in it's wake, and piss on the Claymates dreams with a full bladder and a big smile."

Allowed post:
Anonymous said...
They all deserve to get cancer. They are mean, judgmental and cruel. I hope they all die of bone cancer. For you I hope for cancer of the eye balls.
11:33 AM

...and the rules?

"WimbletonCootie said...
We welcome everyones opinion and perspective. What we will not tolerate are: 1. Racist remarks
2. Homophobic remarks
3. Biggotry
4. Any tasteless, salacious, vulgarity made for simple shock value.
5. Revealing anyones personal information that is:
A. obtained illegally
B. is not a part of the mainstream consciousness
C. anyone who is NOT famous by standard definition."

Now this is a perfect example of do as I say, not as I do.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even crazy people know Groucho is crazy.

July 12, 2006 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I've never been called a queer wombat before? Is that something good? Let's see, I'm a loving person, with a ton of good friends, a good family, I do a lot of volunteer work with a cause I believe in. I try not to intentionally hurt people. I have close friends that are gay and good friends & neighbors of different races. I'm not particularly religious, although I am spiritual and I lean towards the left. I'm proud of the way I live my life and the way I conduct myself and most of all the way I treat other people.
Oh I love Clay Aiken.
You know, this queer wombat moniker could be a compliment..:-)
LANA

July 12, 2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger Truth Rules said...

Hey girl. Let's not forget how to laugh at the sick puppy.

Now he has us commiting "mame and murder". He says " I believe the bulk of the posters at his main message boards with 10,000 posts or more are clinically, certifiably, nutso basket cases, who would, in real life, hurt almost anyone they thought was a threat to Clay Aikens reputation."

Poor baby...the only reason he hasn't made it to 10,000 posts is that the sane board owners keep banning him and he has to keep creating new identities to make his comebacks. He himself admitted to having over 50 screen names. Nah, he's not obsessed.

And all this money he's supposedly invested...blogspot is free. But then maybe he meant his legal fees.

I'll give you all one guess which female (AI) superstar has a restraining order against which obsessed fan of her's. And if you can't guess, I'm not telling.

July 12, 2006 4:53 PM  
Blogger superdeluxewonderful said...

Hey truth...

Groucho is one crazy nutbar, no doubt about it.

The rest of the 7 don't have a lot on the ball, either, apparently.

July 12, 2006 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll give you all one guess which female (AI) superstar has a restraining order against which obsessed fan of her's. And if you can't guess, I'm not telling.

July 12, 2006 5:53 PM

Ooooh, do tell truth!! So I guess both security teams (his and hers) are aware of Groucho and is sick obsession!!

July 12, 2006 5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, for one, believe that the blog is ALL Groucho. He and his other 6 personalities are doing all the posting. The writing, spelling, and the punctuation (or lack, thereof) have Groucho written all over it.

July 12, 2006 5:13 PM  
Blogger Truth Rules said...

Reminds me of Sybil. All those personalities just itching to get out. So much fun watching them talk to themselves.

July 12, 2006 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TR - Is it KC? Yes, that's my final answer :)

July 12, 2006 5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Groucho keeps spewing crap like his last post over on his blog it's not going to take long for those few who may agree with him to see how crazy he really is. The guy is NUTS!! I know it's only him behind the blog. Who in their right mind would collaborate with him on anything, especially a lawyer?!

July 12, 2006 6:19 PM  
Blogger Truth Rules said...

He can only maintain the facade for so long before the true groucho emerges.

July 12, 2006 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea this Groucho character was so twisted. I knew he hated Clay and his fans,but this is totally off the wall. Thanks for enlightening me. I guess your name says it all----Truth Rules!

July 12, 2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger Truth Rules said...

I only copied the mild stuff.

July 12, 2006 8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Groucho borrowed the Clay Aiken cutout that Pickle "slept with" and is talking about that?

July 12, 2006 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been following Groucho around the internet ever since he started lusting after a sweet young thing on AI. I loved the post above mine that said "even crazy people know Groucho is crazy". If he only knew that he is the laughing stock of the internet. Can he not see it? He has no friends. Well, except for those that live inside his head. I amuse myself daily by searching out sites that ridicule him. They are EVERYWHERE.

July 12, 2006 11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best to ignore Groucho. NO ONE takes him seriously. His rantings are infamous. Those tinfoilhat people will hang on to his every word because that's who they are. They better watch out though, playing with Groucho is like playing with fire.

JP made me mad but Groucho just makes me laugh.

July 13, 2006 5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Best to ignore Groucho."

Not me. I have posted regularly to Groucho over the past three years. Intelligent posts. He needs to be made to look foolish. There are always new people coming across him and they need to be made aware of what he is. A dismissive line here and there is all it takes as he usually manages to destroy his crediblity all by himself. I just want to help.

July 13, 2006 2:01 PM  
Blogger TheTruthExposed said...

Groucho's website for New Orleans, no longer.

http://www.neworleanshistorytours.com/

July 13, 2006 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter tracker
counter tracker