Truth Rules

A blog for fans of Clay Aiken. It may take a while but in the end, truth will win out over lies. Keep it clean, no threats ... and if I don't like what you say I own the delete key.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dilana

All summer long I've been watching Rock Star: SuperNova. From the first night I fell in love with Dilana. Just like I did with Clay Aiken.

Well, last night the girl didn't win. Like Clay didn't win. As much as I wanted that for her I knew they'd never pick a girl. But ya know what - this is gonna be great for her. She's got a great voice, great stage presence, and she's not a quitter. Gilby Clarke told Dilana he'd write and produce for her and Dave Navarro said he'd play guitar on her album. And when her CD comes out, I'll buy it.

If what Clay Aiken has done with his new CD, "A Thousand Different Ways", is any indication of what not winning the prize can do, Dilana has a great future waiting for her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Oh Crap said...

Just like Clay, this was the best thing for Dilana. She didn't get the moment that should have been hers but she will far outdo the others in that band. She, too, was destined to be a star dammit.

September 15, 2006 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter tracker
counter tracker