Truth Rules

A blog for fans of Clay Aiken. It may take a while but in the end, truth will win out over lies. Keep it clean, no threats ... and if I don't like what you say I own the delete key.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Clay, Decca and Dancing Bananas

Yesterday Clay Aiken announced on his official site that he had signed with Universal/Decca and to look for new music from him in early 2010.

That news was what the Clay Nation has been waiting for and the celebrating began. It's been a while since I've seen this many smiley faces or dancing bananas on Clay message boards.

Last night on the Clay Aiken fan boards it was party time.

This is a short listing of what some bloggers are saying.

Clay Aiken- IT IS SOON!!! | Clay Aiken News Network

Carolina On My Mind: Clay Aiken Signs with UMG Decca

The Life and Times (past, present and future) of a Clay Aiken Fan ...


All That Is Clay Aiken: Clay Aiken Signs With Universal Music's ...


Ashes Clay The Man: Clay Aiken Signs with Universal Music's Decca ...

The ConCLAYve: Don't Look Back






Technorati Tags:
, ,

11 Comments:

Blogger SueReu said...

I am SO EXCITED for Clay Aiken!!! Wish I had those dancing bananas LOL!!!

Decca is going to be a good label for Clay - they value artists. Well done Mr. Aiken!

August 11, 2009 9:51 AM  
Anonymous deyabird said...

I love me some dancin' bananas, but not near as much as I love me some Clay Aiken. I am very happy to hear about Clay signing with Decca records.

August 11, 2009 9:54 AM  
Anonymous claysweetea said...

Clay Nation is celebrating Clay's announcement yesterday that he has signed with Decca Universal records.

I am so happy for Clay.

August 11, 2009 10:06 AM  
Blogger Dianne Barbee said...

Truth,

You've got us pegged -- lots of smiley faces and dancing bananas with the announcement of Clay Aiken's new Universal/Decca deal.

Adding "Truth Rules" to the links as soon as I sign off!

Caro

August 11, 2009 10:07 AM  
Anonymous fgs said...

Wonderful news for Clay Aiken. His voice deserves to be heard. Thanks for all the links!

August 11, 2009 10:56 AM  
Blogger jbc4clay said...

Don't forget the yippee flipping little smiley man!!

We all are so excited for Clay and for the fans - new music is on the horizon!!

August 11, 2009 10:57 AM  
Anonymous claniac24 said...

Thanks, Truth, for the links. I'm so excited about this wonderful news. Can't wait to hear new music from Our Man Clay Aiken!

August 11, 2009 11:20 AM  
Blogger Ashes said...

Yahoo! When Clay Aiken promises news is coming soon, he means it! What an exciting week it's been.
The Best is Yet to Come time has started!!

Thanks for the link, You will in mine too. It's already in the main list at the end of page. :)

I feel like a dancing banana, about ready to slip out of my peel!

August 11, 2009 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!! I just need to hear the man sing again. "Soon"

outback

August 11, 2009 6:41 PM  
Anonymous AlwaysClay said...

Wheeeeeeeeee.....He has been AMAZING in everything he has done and he is coming back to do more....Wheeeeeeeeeeee, I am so waiting....

August 12, 2009 1:40 AM  
Anonymous claysweetea said...

Cannot wait to hear Clay sing again! Congratulations, Clay!!

August 12, 2009 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter tracker
counter tracker