Truth Rules

A blog for fans of Clay Aiken. It may take a while but in the end, truth will win out over lies. Keep it clean, no threats ... and if I don't like what you say I own the delete key.

Friday, March 06, 2009

The Very Best of Clay Aiken

Sony has put together an album of Clay Aiken's songs they consider represent the best of his work. This album will be released on March 31, 2009.

Here's the track list: "Ashes", "A Thousand Days". "The Way", "Bridge Over Troubled Water", "On My Way Here", "This Is The Night", "Solitaire", "Here You Come Again", "Measure Of A Man", "The Real Me", "Something About Us", "Invisible", "On The Wings of Love", "Mary, Did You Know"



The first track is Ashes, one of my favorites from his On My Way Here album.



Another song I would have included is Everything I Don't Need. This live performance video is from the BAF Gala in Raleigh last October.



What song(s) would you have chosen for this playlist?


Technorati Tags:
, , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger katy said...

I love Ashes and EIDN, but also Sacrificial Love is amazing. Falling and Something About Us are also among my top rated. This Clay Aiken album that is being released does have a wonderful playlist.

March 06, 2009 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my copy of this CD. It does have a great playlist!

March 06, 2009 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will be great!!!

March 06, 2009 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy that some of the OMWH songs were included in the Best of playlist. Ashes was one of Clay's choices for the single but was never released as such. EIDN is a good song, too bad it didn't make the list, however it's a good playlist and not every song could be on it.

March 06, 2009 4:50 PM  
Blogger PaulaBear said...

I can't wait for "The Very Best of Clay Aiken"! It will be a wonderful addition to my CD collection!

March 07, 2009 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I honestly think RCA chose this and trying to get their last amount of money from Clay.

IMHO

March 15, 2009 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter tracker
counter tracker