Truth Rules

A blog for fans of Clay Aiken. It may take a while but in the end, truth will win out over lies. Keep it clean, no threats ... and if I don't like what you say I own the delete key.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Clay Aiken's Beautiful Star of Bethlehem

One of my favorite Clay Aiken concert moments happened in Raleigh, NC in December 2005. To the surprise of everyone there, Clay sang Beautiful Star of Bethlehelm for his grandfather as a Christmas present.

Enjoy this clip.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a favorite of mine too. Doesn't it just warm your heart and put a smile on your face - as well as a lump in your throat!

Thanks for bringing it back.

November 27, 2007 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW TRUTH! An actual compliment and good blog about Clay!! Thank you!!!

November 28, 2007 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, thank you for having that here with just a click of the mouse. That is one of my absolute favorites, too!

November 28, 2007 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that song SO MUCH. It's been my favorite ever since I first heard it.

November 29, 2007 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter tracker
counter tracker