Truth Rules

A blog for fans of Clay Aiken. It may take a while but in the end, truth will win out over lies. Keep it clean, no threats ... and if I don't like what you say I own the delete key.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Clay Aiken on your TV


Lots of good stuff coming up for Clay Aiken fans. American Idol 2 Rewind premiered last week with Clay narrating.


Originally scheduled to air sometime in November the celebrity edition of Smarter Than a 5th Grader will air next week on October 11th. Clay is one of the celebrities taking on the 5th graders.


The Capital One Holiday Celebration on Ice featuring Sasha Cohen skating and Clay singing tapes in early November and will air on NBC Christmas Day.


Labels: , ,,




Technorati tags:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah for us, you can never have to much Clay Aiken!!!

October 05, 2007 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful, exciting time in Clay Nation! Can't wait to see the 5th Graders show and the Xmas Ice Skating Show. Clay is everywhere! He's also doing the Neil Sedaka tribute (quite an honor for Clay), and his Xmas Tour is coming up soon. Wowee!!! As billie said, "you can never have too much Clay Aiken!!!"

October 05, 2007 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, so much good stuff coming up for us! Can't wait for AYSTAFG next week! That will be great publicity for TBAF.

October 05, 2007 11:07 AM  
Blogger Oh Crap said...

I'm soooo looking forward to next week. Those who saw the taping had me salivating because I do love it when Clay shows his intellectual side. Well, I love it when he shows his backside, his front side his side profile, his .. oops!

October 05, 2007 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just made arrangements to go to NYC for the Neil Sedaka tribute. He is such a fine man and he and Clay are friends. It will be a fantastic time! Can.not.wait!

Also, I have emailed all my friends about Clay's appearance on Fifth Grader. Next Thursday!!!! EEEEE!!!!!!!

I wish I could go to the taping of the ice show but I will anxiously wait for pictures, videos, or any other tidbits we get.

The Christmas tour begins in only about 7 weeks...I still have hotels and other stuff to deal with.

It's raining Clay!!!!!!!

October 05, 2007 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't think I could make a X-mas tour this year because nothing is close. The excitement is getting too much for me, so I'll be looking for the right time and location and I WILL GET TO AT LEAST ONE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

October 05, 2007 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like a kid in a candy store who's drunk on the smell of chocolate.

So many Clay appearances coming up, each one more exciting than the next.

This is a GREAT time to be a Clay fan. I love that man to pieces!!!!

October 05, 2007 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter tracker
counter tracker