Truth Rules

A blog for fans of Clay Aiken. It may take a while but in the end, truth will win out over lies. Keep it clean, no threats ... and if I don't like what you say I own the delete key.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

''Our Friend, Mikayla''

Writing for Mikayla
Foundation to publish work that showcases disabled Lower Nazareth classmate.
By Arlene Martínez Of The Morning Call


Mikayla Resh is a young girl with a disability. Her friends and classmates have written a book about her. The Bubel/Aiken Foundation is publishing the book and it will be available on their web site.

Not only does Clay Aiken use his voice to sing, he uses it to help make the world a better place for all of us. If only that were true of everyone. He said he wanted to use his celebrity to make a difference. So far, he's been true to his word.

11 Comments:

Blogger superdeluxewonderful said...

This was such a wonderful "Google alert" this morning.

As I've said before and will say again, Clay is a class act. He has it all, intergrity, ethics, smarts, wit, a hella talent and he's fine to look at, unlike others who will remain nameless.

Thanks, truth, for posting this.

May 20, 2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger Truth Rules said...

Trivia

Google blogs for Clay Aiken and there are 35,102 mentions.

It ain't just us.

May 20, 2006 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure we don't 1/10 of the ways Clay makes a difference in this world because he doesn't do it for the publicity. It's no wonder he's loved by so many people.

May 20, 2006 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 20, 2006 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe for one second that is Clay. Nice try John, but no one believes your headless torso of your friend is Clay.

May 20, 2006 10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is really horrible what you are doing mulletman. You need help.

May 20, 2006 10:52 PM  
Blogger superdeluxewonderful said...

What's the matter, Johnnie, not getting enough hits on your smut blog?

I saw the picture. That kid is about 5'11" tall...Clay is 6'1".

Nice try.

May 20, 2006 11:20 PM  
Blogger Truth Rules said...

John, you and your friends are not welcome here. Please leave us alone.

May 20, 2006 11:54 PM  
Blogger Truth Rules said...

Quite understandable Casey.

May 20, 2006 11:58 PM  
Blogger superdeluxewonderful said...

Why would he ever think he was welcome here? I can't believe he is that stupid.

He can't stand it that we stand strong together for Clay.

He knows his "fans" will desert him when the going gets tough.

Sooner rather than later, please.

May 21, 2006 12:00 AM  
Blogger superdeluxewonderful said...

What must it feel like to know you are hated by so many people?

I know I feel like crap if I think I've hurt someone's feelings...I can't imagine how I'd feel coming on a blog where I know I am hated.

What's the deal with that? I guess that's the difference between having a soul and being souless.

Sociopaths have no remorse, no emotional feelings, no heart. That's why it is so easy for them to continue hurting and killing people. It's all about them and how powerful it makes them feel.

Pathetic, really.

May 21, 2006 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter tracker
counter tracker