Truth Rules

A blog for fans of Clay Aiken. It may take a while but in the end, truth will win out over lies. Keep it clean, no threats ... and if I don't like what you say I own the delete key.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Wash, Rinse and Recycle

... and then hang them out to dry in the sunshine.

Yup - that's what Clay Aiken did yesterday. He shined a light on bull$#@& journalism and the manufactured "evidence" they use to support their tall tales.

Me thinks my friend was right when in response to my musings she said "Oh, I'm POSITIVE that Clay knew it would be "SHARED" among the asswipes and Queens of Mean. He was counting on the idiots to prove that they ARE idiots and would, in turn, share without thinking. Clay let them "out" themselves as liars for all to read. He's such a clever hunk."


These fools thought Clay was an easy target. Well let me give you a clue. Titanium!





Technorati Tags: ,

,

5 Comments:

Blogger Truth Rules said...

... and a big thank you to the queen of mean along with his motley crew of scum for making this so easy.

February 02, 2007 12:29 PM  
Blogger Oh Crap said...

Haha! I love the blog, love the title and love that the "IDIOTS" took the bait.

Who's the MAN?!!!

February 02, 2007 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clay told those fools exactly what he wanted too without directly speaking to them, they can spin all they want but there is no, none, not any doubt. The man is brilliant.

Clay is the man.

February 02, 2007 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may take more time than we'd like, but TRUTH DOES WIN over hate filled lies and deceit.

I'm so glad that Clay has finally said "Enough!" to all the crap that has been spread about him for the past four years.

February 03, 2007 1:36 PM  
Blogger WRU said...

We always knew OMC had titanium ones and also that the main Queen never set eyes on them either!

Gotta love the spunk of our guy!

I would run fast away from all of this if I were the haters/trolls, but I don't think that they are that smart to let it be.

February 04, 2007 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter tracker
counter tracker