Truth Rules

A blog for fans of Clay Aiken. It may take a while but in the end, truth will win out over lies. Keep it clean, no threats ... and if I don't like what you say I own the delete key.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2006 in review

I'd been tossing around the idea of doing a blog about the year in review for 2006. When someone else does a better job than I could, I'm not adverse to saying so. So props to Shadylil. You have to go read her Clay Aiken: 2006...The Year in Review blog.

And count me in as one of the "We". Two of the most important words in the English language are "Thank you", whether they are spoken or signed. Clay knows this. And he tells us every chance he gets.




I'm looking forward to 2007 and more thank yous, both to him and from him.





Technorati tags:

5 Comments:

Blogger Oh Crap said...

That man's looks are lethal whether in person or in a photo. I enjoyed Shadylil's year in review.

Maybe Clay will have a special Thank YOU, "soon", for being the first to start a Pro Blog countering the lies as they surfaced. I for one can't imagine how my sanity would have gotten through this past year without your friendship and wisdom.

January 03, 2007 10:52 AM  
Blogger Truth Rules said...

It's a two way street. Thank you too. You've made me laugh and had the courage to say things I thought but couldn't say.

One thing I cannot abide is a liar. And I'm not talking little white lies - we all do that. My son learned very early in his life that he was much better off telling me the truth no matter what he'd done than to lie to me about it. The truth always comes out. ALWAYS

January 03, 2007 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too enjoyed Shadylil's year in reviews.

I also enjoy this blog Truth Rules, along with Oh Crap's. I'd like to thank you both for all that you've done on Clay's behalf.

Here's hoping that this year will be a better one for all of us.

January 03, 2007 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always read your blog and Oh Crap's blogs plus some of the other "good" blog. I feel the same way about Clay that I did last year. It's not because of you, but you sure helped through the hard times. 2007 will be awesome.

January 03, 2007 10:21 PM  
Blogger billie said...

THANK YOU,YOU AND OHCRAP HAVE HELPED KEEP ME SANE.Billie

January 04, 2007 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter tracker
counter tracker